Life of President Muhammadu Buhari is out of danger (photos)
It seems that the life of President Muhammadu Buhari is out of danger as fresh photos from the meeting between the leader of Nigerian nation and Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, emerge.
President Buhary with Justin Welby on Monday, June 13
President Buhari with Justin Welby in London, England
The latest photos show the president, whose state of health raised concerns among Nigerians and sparked various rumours regarding his ear infection and discontent with his trip to London for medical treatment, looking rather vigorous and healthy.
READ ALSO: How President Buhari spends his typical day – Presidency reveals
Earlier this week a source in London has said that doctors who examined President Muhammadu Buhari’s ear infection, have allowed him to return to Nigeria on Thursday, June 16.
He was reportedly prescribed a chest X-ray to find the cause of his continual cough and antibiotics to treat the infection. However the exact day of his arrival back home remains unclear.
Meanwhile, Femi Adesina, Femi Adesina, the special adviser to the president on media and publicity, said Buhari traveled to London on vacation and not on a medical trip.
Before today President Buhari was last seen five a week ago on June 6, Monday, at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja, on his way to London. Before departure the Nigerian leader transferred power to his vice Yemi Osinbajo.
READ ALSO: Stop making a jest of President Buhari’s sickness – Kukah
Recall that Buhari and Justin Welby already met a month ago to discuss ways of dealing with corruption days after British Prime Minister David Cameron defined Nigeria as “fantastically corrupt”.
The post Life of President Muhammadu Buhari is out of danger (photos) appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Nigerian newspapers.