Добавить новость
Новости сегодня

Новости от TheMoneytizer

Dana White slams claims he’s delaying Conor McGregor’s UFC return due to contract stand-off as date turmoil continues

DANA WHITE has denied suggestions Conor McGregor’s UFC return is being delayed due to a contract stand-off.

The UFC‘s poster boy claimed late last year that his comeback clash with Michael Chandler would take place in Las Vegas on June 29.

GETTY
Conor McGregor claimed late last year that he’d be fighting Michael Chandler on June 29[/caption]
GETTY
UFC supremo Dana White recently claimed The Notorious would be back in the autumn[/caption]
GETTY
White has denied suggestions of McGregor and the UFC being in a contract stand-off[/caption]

White, however, recently claimed that McGregor was on course to return in the autumn – much to the frustration of the Irishman.

It’s been suggested that the delay is down to the UFC brass trying to get McGregor – who has two fights left on his current contract – to ink a new deal.

But that notion was emphatically shut down by veteran promoter White when it was put to him earlier this month.

He said: “Conor McGregor has probably been one of the best business partners we’ve ever had.

“Getting Conor to show up to s**t on time is a problem.

“But Conor, as far as the business goes, everybody talks about how Conor used to be on the dole and all this stuff.

“For a guy that was on the dole, Conor McGregor is a very good businessman, and Conor McGregor has always been a great partner to us.

‘There’s never any hanging out and haggling for money or, you know, ‘You pay me more money.’

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS

“Conor McGregor has never done anything even remotely close to that. It’s the exact opposite.”

McGregor, 35, hasn’t set foot inside the octagon since breaking his left leg in his trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier in July 2021.

The former two-division champion underwent a painstaking rehab to get himself fighting fit and is champing at the bit to get back inside the octagon.

But White recently claimed he doesn’t know if McGregor is truly “ready” to return to fight again.

He told Kevin Iole: “Only Conor knows [when he’s ready].

“These are questions for Conor McGregor, not me. I know he’s training. I don’t know what level of training he’s doing.

“I don’t know what level of kicking he’s doing right now. I don’t know any of that stuff.

“I need to know the guy’s in a full camp and he’s ready to go. Conor McGregor has a movie coming out.

“He’s got businesses that he’s built. It’s a completely different dynamic when you’re dealing with a guy that has this kind of money.”

McGregor appears to be back in full training and is itching to get back in the cage

He recently vented on his Instagram story: “Get this f***ing date set.”

AP
Conor McGregor hasn’t set foot inside the octagon since breaking his leg nearly three years ago[/caption]

Читайте на сайте


Smi24.net — ежеминутные новости с ежедневным архивом. Только у нас — все главные новости дня без политической цензуры. Абсолютно все точки зрения, трезвая аналитика, цивилизованные споры и обсуждения без взаимных обвинений и оскорблений. Помните, что не у всех точка зрения совпадает с Вашей. Уважайте мнение других, даже если Вы отстаиваете свой взгляд и свою позицию. Мы не навязываем Вам своё видение, мы даём Вам срез событий дня без цензуры и без купюр. Новости, какие они есть —онлайн с поминутным архивом по всем городам и регионам России, Украины, Белоруссии и Абхазии. Smi24.net — живые новости в живом эфире! Быстрый поиск от Smi24.net — это не только возможность первым узнать, но и преимущество сообщить срочные новости мгновенно на любом языке мира и быть услышанным тут же. В любую минуту Вы можете добавить свою новость - здесь.




Новости от наших партнёров в Вашем городе

Ria.city
Музыкальные новости
Новости России
Экология в России и мире
Спорт в России и мире
Moscow.media






Топ новостей на этот час

Rss.plus





СМИ24.net — правдивые новости, непрерывно 24/7 на русском языке с ежеминутным обновлением *